Friday, August 28, 2009

TATE PUBLISHING AUTHOR OVERWHELMED!!

Dear Karyn,
I cannot begin to tell you how much your kind words mean to everyone in the company. It is why we exist and what we work for. Thanks for taking time to make our day!!
Dr. Tate
Founder
From: Karyn H
Good afternoon all! I just wanted to take a moment to send a brief note, and tell you what a fabulous time I'm having as a newly published author (thanks to Tate Publishing for providing me with this amazing opportunity!!!). I have already shared this with my marketing representative, as well as with Mark Mingle, but I wanted to share it with the rest of you also. If you have time, or if you're so inclined, click on the newspaper link below and check out the article that was in our local newspaper this morning. I am humbled, flattered, and simply on cloud nine... not only by what was written, but because of the responses I've gotten just today. I've shared all along that, while I'd love to have massive sales of my book over time (who doesn't love profit?), it's more about helping others, or positively touching someone's life as a result of sharing some of my experiences. By mid-morning today, I'd gotten a couple emails from people who stated that they have had similar life experiences, and it was my story (hadn't even read the book yet, just hearing about it brough on this reaction) and they have gained hope for their own survival and strength to overcome their circumnstances. Wow, that's powerful! It's been my goal to help someone, somewhere, somehow through my writing, and to think that is actually happening already!!! I feel so blessed, and wanted to share this joy with you all! Thanks for your continued support, your encouragement, and your willingness to take a chance on me - a new author from a rural North Dakota town! Thanks, and God Bless!!Karyn

No comments: