Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT FROM AN AUTHOR

Greetings:

I usually spend some time on Sunday (after church) playing around on the internet. Today, I found a discussion forum relating to experiences people have had with Tate Publishing. After reading every single post, something interesting occurred to me.

Most of the “unsatisfied” posts were from writers who simply forgot or ignored a key ingredient in any human endeavor. If you don’t have faith in the LORD, yourself, and your work, you will find it very easy to blame someone else for the lack of satisfactory results.

When I decided to publish with Tate, I knew that the effort would be a partnership between me, Tate, and the LORD. I have faith in my book because it is a message the LORD put on my heart and because of this, I will trust Him for the outcome. Win or lose, I have run the race.

Keep up the good work.

No comments: