Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ANOTHER AUTHOR WITH HIGH PRAISE FOR TATE PUBLISHING

Hello Mr. Tate,
I just wanted you to know that I'm so impressed with your staff at Tate. The production process has been so amazing.
Each person that I have had contact with has been a true professional and a pleasure to partner with. Traci in marketing specifically is one of those true professionals. She has answered all my "silly" questions, responded to all my confusing emails, has and continues to go above and beyond coordinating events for me and has done so much for this book project:
Needless to say, I could go on and on with other people. Janie in acquisitions has been awesome too with her consistent follow up and management to detail.
I'm so enjoying this "production ride" with Tate. I hope that it continues with the next book. Tate Publishing is an incredible group of people that seek excellence. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!
In Him

No comments: