Wednesday, April 22, 2009

IF YOU EVER ASK ME WHY WE LOVE AND THANK GOD FOR TATE PUBLISHING...READ THIS

Dear Dr. Tate,
 
       Yesterday, April 21, marked the official release of The Twist in the Road, and with hundreds of advance copies in circulation nationwide, the response from people has been tremendous.  My wife and I have received countless cards, letters, and e-mails, but the e-mail which follows is particularly heartwarming.  My father, who is eighty-one years old (but lives life like he's forty-one) was in Nevada in February to meet an old friend (also eighty-one!) regarding a start-up aircraft company.  My dad gave him a copy of my book.  His friend lost his wife last year, and my dad thought that he might appreciate a copy of my book.  The e-mail his friend sent me pretty much tells the story, so I am forwarding it to you with his permission.

  " I want to thank you and your staff for your knowledge, expertise and guidance as my story went from a rough manuscript to a marketable product.  In the last few months, Sharon and I have spoken to numerous organizations and have shared our story about the adversities we have overcome, and it is always gratifying to watch people light up as they listen to us.  Through our challenges, God has given us a vehicle to be able to make a difference to others; through Tate Publishing, we have the springboard that we need to do the work God has called us to do.  God bless you all!

No comments: