Friday, April 17, 2009

THESE EMAILS MAKE MY DAY!!

Dear Dr. Tate,
    I have just received my personal copies of my book Dogs at Large and I am thoroughly pleased with everything about the book and the service given by everyone in all departments.
    I know you receive a lot of these testimonials, but I would like to mention two qualities I have been especially impressed with in dealing with Tate Publishing.
    First, at every stage of the publishing process, you do what you say you will do, when you say you will do it! How rare it is to find this level of efficiency in the business world today.
    Secondly, you responded to me, as the author and you actually listened to my concerns and suggestions. Again, such a rarity!
    It has been a truly rewarding and refreshing experience to work with everyone at Tate Publishing.
 
    Warmest thanks,
    PC
    

No comments: