Friday, July 10, 2009

TATE PUBLISHING AUTHOR LOVES HER PROCESS, BOOK, AND TATE STAFF

Dr. Tate,
I have received the first copies of my book from Tate Publishing and they are beautiful!! . . . more than what I had ever dreamed they would be! Thank you so very much for the confidence you have placed in my ability to see this through to completion . . . now begins the even more daunting challenge of promoting the book, but I am ready for that, too. I am working with your Marketing Dept, and have already scheduled a multitude of venues over the next few weeks . . . anticipation is beginning to build during this busy pre-release season and I am shipping out books daily. I thought you both might want to take a look at the incredible website

Just thought you both might like to see where I am now, after signing my contract with Tate Publishing. I thank you for allowing me the platform to share all that God has done, through one beautiful life. And that story continues today. With thanks in Him,
Sandy Badgett

No comments: