Monday, June 29, 2009

ANOTHER SUCCESS STORY FOR A TATE AUTHOR!!

I am Rev. Claude W. K. Your company has published two of my books and I am now waiting completion of my third book with your company.
During my booksigning tours, there has been nothing but praise for Tate Publishing.
We made the rounds the past weekend from our home in Alabama. Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Mobile and Spanish Fort, AL and Pensacola, FL, were events set up by your marketing representative.
In these times with nothing but bad news, you might want to hear that Tate is flying high and appreciated in South Alabama and Northwest Florida. We heard nothing but praise for Tate Publishing Co. from the Barnes & Noble Booksellers staff, and even a customer who picked my book up said, "Oh, that's from Tate. It'll be Christian."
We were graciously received at each of the stores and they went out of their way to accomodate us, especially when we entered from the 100-degree heat outside.
Your staff members that have worked with me have been outstanding and my wife and I are appreciative.
Your servant in Christ,
Claude

No comments: