Friday, October 9, 2009

AN AMAZING TATE PUBLISHING AUTHOR STORY...

THE FOLLOWING EMAIL WAS RECEIVED TODAY...I SIMPLY HAD TO SHARE IT WITH ALL OF MY BLOG FOLLOWERS...
Richard Tate


Dear Dr. Richard Tate,
Thank you so much for publishing my book... For years I have been silenced from a horrible disease that know one knew about... Thanks to Tate publishing, people who have never heard of it are learning what it is and how it effects our lives. Others tell me they couldn't put the book down, and they are not sick, but it made them appreciate the fact that they can go out side and see the sun and feel the wind, unlike myself.
Over the past decade I have written everyone (publishers) I could think of over and over and have never heard back, making me feel so unwanted, so unimportant. I do not want to be a celebrity,but it is my prayer that maybe I can get...others in the world to know what is wrong with them. IT is a disease people have and it takes them five years to get a diagnosis. IF they could hear my story they would find support on my website. It would help thousands. These people need hope...in the fact that someone else is going through what they are going through.
I did have to go by ambulance on a stretcher for my book signing, but it was great, lives were touched and one person has already come to know Christ.
I want to thank you from deep in my heart for letting me finally talk, and tell my story to help others. Words cannot express what publishing this book means to me, because it is helping so many people. My release date hasn't even come yet and I have sold several hundred books.
Thank you Tate Publishing for not only making my dream come true, but for following God's will, and that is no small thing. God is certainly using this book to glorify him, event through suffering.
Thanks does not say enough.

LF Adams author

No comments: