Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TATE PUBLISHING AUTHOR VISITS CORPORATE OFFICES

Dr. Tate:
 
I just wanted to tell you that it was a pleasure meeting you and all those at Tate
Publishing yesterday.  The humble and joyful spirit of you and your staff was
evident and assures me, along with the quality of Tate Publishing, this is a good
company to be working with.
 
I met with several who were just a pleasure to talk to and work with, like Vince
Conn, Curtis Winkle and Nathan Harmony.  This really does not come as a surprise,
because whenever I have talked to or emailed anyone at Tate, this spirit of
cooperation and joy in their work has always come forth.  You are all to be commended
for what you are doing.
 
I look forward to working with you and what you and your wife have founded and trust
the Lord will continue to bless you and guide you in all the directions you take with
his wisdom any business needs.
 
Take care. 
 
Sincerely,
 
Mark W

No comments: