Friday, May 15, 2009

TATE PUBLISHING SCHEDULES FOR AUTHORS GREAT EVENTS TO SELL BOOKS!

This nice email was sent to one of our fine marketing representatives who work so hard setting up events for authors.

Sunnie,

 I had a great weekend at the North Texas Book Festival.  Not many people turned out, but it was a great experience.  I met two other Tate authors from Texas.  Only two of my books sold, but that was more than several people around me sold.  A young woman representing Hastings Book Store was there.  She came to my table to talk to me about Tate Publishing.  You are her favorite publisher.  She said your books were higher quality than any she has seen and talks up your company every chance she gets.  She borrowed one of my books to show some of the other authors.  One comment she made was that Hastings had received a book once that was very thin, poor quality and the price was $20.  She said if that had been Tate Publishing the price would have been $8.99.   

Thanks,

Sue B

No comments: