Tuesday, May 12, 2009

THERE IS A GREAT CULTURE AT TATE PUBLISHING

I just received the email below from one of our acquisitions staff members and her experience with one of our fabulous marketing representatives.  I have been so proud of the culture of our company.  We were honored last year by the State Chamber to be named to the prestigious honor as "Best Place to Work in Oklahoma."  Tomorrow night we are being honored for the second year in a row as the "Best Place to Work in Oklahoma" award winner.  I was thinking of that honor just as the email below arrived in my inbox.  The reason our few authors get the kind of service they get is because of the daily culture of support and caring among our fine award winning staff.  I wanted to share this email with the friends who follow my blog...
Dr. Richard Tate 

Dr. Tate,

I want to commend Traci Jones for a continually doing such a great job. I know that I, as well as other reps, have had nothing but an outstanding experience working with her. She bends over backward for authors, and it doesn’t matter what is asked of her, she not only steps up to the plate, but she steps up to the plate with a smile. In my opinion, she worked hard to get where she is, and she values her job and is continually grateful and appreciative. She doesn’t take it for granted, and she is honored to be in her position. In short, she not only serves authors with her actions, and therefore serves Tate, but she serves with her heart. Employees like Traci, in my opinion, are a rare find. I have never been in marketing so I hope I am not speaking out of turn, but I hope throughout the years that I have learned a little about customer service, and I would stack Traci Jones up against anyone as far as this area goes. Thanks for letting me share!  

Stacy B.

1 comment:

Ann Winters said...

Dr. Tate, I agree 100% with Stacy. I am blessed to have Traci as marketing rep for my current release. "Weapons of Light. She's a jewel in so many ways. I will add, as I'm sure everyone at Tate is aware, she's a keeper!