Sunday, May 3, 2009

TATE PUBLISHING IS NATIONAL CHATTER AMONG AUTHORS

I received the following email today from an author and wanted to share this with you.
Dr. Tate

Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 9:57 AM
To: richard@tatepublishing.com
Subject: Startling publishing comparisons

Hey Dr.
 
 I never was impressed by these other publishers and their Hype. Let me tell you why I picked Tate Publishing. I belong to many Police organizations and one of them is The Fraternal Of Police which is a national organization of over 400 members. Recently There was an article about my story and book and in the same issue was an small ad by a retired NY State Trooper who wrote his fifth book. I E mailed him and asked him who his publisher was and he said Author House. He also said that he met another author  at a book signing and he spoke to him about his publisher. This author said Tate Publishing. He said that they are the best and he would never go with anyone else.  The Trooper then told me that he was so impressed that he seriously thought of changing publishers.   I then researched your company and was very impressed and that is why I chose Tate.  I would love to call you and talk to you .. . Maybe Police organizations might be an area for you to promote. It seems all us cops want to write stories. I will call next week.  
 
Take care
 
Jack J

No comments: