Thursday, November 5, 2009

GREAT SUCCESS STORY

Dr. Tate,

I would like to thank you for all you and your staff at Tate Publishing have done for me. It has been, and continues to be, a wonderful experience, and I certainly look forward to the next one. I know it will be even better, because I know what to expect this time, so I can just enjoy the ride! The book has provided me with opportunities and experiences I would never have had otherwise. Now I am looking forward to my new contract, and to moving ahead...

I truly appreciate the fact that everything in my contract was exactly as promised...I also appreciate your promptness in refunding my author investment. (she sold 5,000 books and received her investment back-the best deal in the industry for a first time author) I look forward to dealing with your company for years to come!

Sincerely,

S.G

No comments: