Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TATE PUBLISHING AUTHORS ARE ALWAYS A BLESSING TO US ON THE STAFF!

Thanks to this fine Tate Publishing author for taking time to tell us about his experience...I LOVE to share these emails I get each day with my "blog" friends...

Dr. Tate


Good afternoon,
I wanted to take a moment to thank the Tate Publishing family for helping me share my story. I grew up being different and not knowing why until I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at age 22 in October of 2007. Last year I decided to share my story because so many parents of little children who have Asperger's now have asked me what life has been like. I think they want to get an idea of what the teenage years and adulthood can be like for their kids. I'd also like to reach a wider market than just those who have Asperger's or autism which is why I'm even more excited to be working with Tate Publishing because while someone else might have published my story, their target audience primarily focuses on people with autism or people who work with autistic individuals. I would like the entire world to understand what autism and Asperger's Syndrome are.
I would like to do a lot of speaking about autism and my life and also already have a few places asking to host book signings. I'm extremely impressed with Tate Publishing. I've done a lot of research and you have an amazing production team and your marketing plans seem top notch. So I just wanted to say thanks for helping me share my story and help other people in need. God Bless.

Sincerely,
T. B.

No comments: