Thursday, November 12, 2009

MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE AT TATE PUBLISHING!

Dear Patricia,

Thanks so much. I get emails such as this every day and always share them with our staff. It means more to us than you could ever know that our combined efforts in this joint venture have made your dreams come to a reality. We are thrilled to have you as a part of the few authors who are in the Tate Publishing family!

Dr. Tate

EMAIL BELOW

Dear Dr. Tate,

I sincerely want to take this opportunity to extend a thank you to you personally for making my dream come true. Writing is my passion (which I take very seriously) and Tate Publishing has made it a reality for me; much, much appreciation to you and your wonderful staff. I am truly blessed.

Just a quick FYI….I am flying from Florida (home) to Texas this afternoon for two book signing events, one for my first book, The Talking Tee Shirt, and the second book signing for Passionate Promises. This is living the dream! Thank you so much!

Blessings,
Patricia M.
Florida

No comments: