Thursday, October 23, 2008

TATE PUBLISHING AUTHOR ON EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER TELEVISION SHOW

Thank you for your excitement about Extreme Makeover. God has blessed us so much. I was truly a miracle to be chosen. We found out the air date will be Sunday evening on November 16th. I am thrilled that you will watch it. It will almost be like you are meeting my children. You will love them, they are terrific. Please tell the others at Tate them I am honored that they are going to watch the show. I am praying that God will use this show as an opportunity to open the door for people in my city to come to know Jesus, and to learn how to have compassion on others in the community. We are hoping that this will be a big step for Toledo. Please pray, it has been a long time since our city was positive about anything - especially God.

No comments: