Wednesday, March 11, 2009

AUTHORS MEAN ALL THE WORLD TO US AT TATE PUBLISHING

The email below just came to me and I simply had to add this to my "brag blog!" This author has done several books with us and is so typical of the happy authors we love to work with. I just heard from a prospective author who said she heard about Tate Publishing from one of our authors at a book signing for that author our marketing division had set up in Indianapolis. She said that the Tate author she met was one of the nicest people she had ever encountered. Thanks to each of our fine staff for making these kind of remarks possible.
Dr. Tate

EMAIL FOLLOWS...

Hey Guys-

I wanted to take the time to let you know how truly grateful I am to be a part of making a difference in the world, with you. I had such a great sense of joy to see you in person (sorry I missed you Trinity) and seeing TATE in action first hand. It is obvious to me that GOD is supporting your efforts and will continue to bless all that you do. I saw GOD working through each one of you, and everyone that I met in person. As I continue to surrender to where I am called to be, and how I can use my time here to serve the highest good, I know that being a part of the TATE family is a part of that calling.

It has been a honor for me to see you guys grow in the many ways that you have. I commend all of your efforts and devotions to being a part of the change that we need to see. I love you all and appreciate you very much so.

Keep doing what you do!

With gratitude-

RR, Florida

No comments: