Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TATE PUBLISHING GETS THESE EVERY DAY

I AM ALWAYS SO PLEASED TO GET THESE KIND OF EMAILS AND THEY COME EVERY DAY...WE LOVE OUR AUTHORS...
DR. RICHARD TATE


Good morning,

Last summer I started the process of publishing my first book through your company. I am just writing to thank you and everyone I worked with. What an amazing group of individuals I was blessed to work and even meet with when I came to do the audio of my book. Everyone at Tate Publishing was so genuinely friendly and yet professional. Each person I worked with was so very good at what they do and they really helped me to make my book read better and look amazing. What a blessing!I am in the process of writing another book and will be forwarding the manuscript to you as soon as it is finished. I just had to let you and everyone involved know that you made this such a great experience for me. I would recommend Tate Publishing to anyone. God bless you abundantly!

Mary D

No comments: